My other passions – apart from gardening, cooking and travel – and what keeps me awake at night.
- The Bentley Effect. How our local community stopped Coal Seam Gas Exploration
- Food Ethics – eating local and from your garden (what a vegan had to say about it?)
- Purse Power – Change Banks and Energy Companies – you have a voice, use it.
- The Myths about Adani Jobs – dispelling the myths, lies and misconceptions
- Getting America Back Online – washing lines and renewable energy
- Mullumbimby Living Earth Festival 2013 – community gardens 11/11/2013
- Mullumbimby Community Garden 2013 ABC Gardening Australia – community gardens 13/7/2013
- My Subversive Plot – My Food Garden – how the simple act of growing food has turned me into a rebel 31/12/2021
- Natural Burial Grounds Fact Sheet – everything you need to know about green burials, cremations, cemetery burials and the funeral industry 21/1/2020
- How Much are You Really Paying for your Electricity? Corruption, greed, pollution, tax evasion – this is our fossil fuel industry. Switching to renewables will save you more than money 9/4/2019
HEALTHY MIND, HEALTHY BODY
- High Cholesterol and Thyroid Disease – Hashimoto’s diseas.
- Milk: The Udder Story – why are allergies on the increase?
- Living with Grief – what happened when my husband died?
- Michael Pollan’s Food Rules – the dying art of eating
- My Shark Moment – why I love to swim.
- Ruby Wax and Seneca – the philosophy of mindfulness 10/10/2013
- Comfrey – medicinal plant for bruises and swelling
- Postcard from Britain 4 – my part in the Swinging Sixties – me, Mayfair and the Duchess of Argyle
- Postcard from Britain 5 – pesticides and decline in bee numbers – June 8 2012
- Postcard from Britain 3 – West Malling – how Tesco’s killed a 1,000 year old market town
- Charles Darwin: Darwin’s Wormstone, Down House, Kent, UK
- Christopher Lloyd: Gardener and Writer
- Esther Dean: No-Dig Garden Beds
- Frederick Chamberlain, my father
- H.R.H. Prince of Wales
- Michael Polan (author): Food Rules
- Rachel Carson (author): Silent Spring
- Seneca: Roman Philosopher BC4-AD65
- Stephanie Alexander (cook): Schools Kitchen Garden and Cooking Scheme
- Vita Sackville West & Harold Nicholson: Garden designers of Sisinghurst Castle, Kent, UK
- Helle Thorning Schmidt (Danish Prime Minister): Renewable Energy